Saturday, February 25, 2017


Loyalist House
Built with Georgian features in 1817 is one of the few surviving buildings of the Great Fire of 1877 also known as the House on the Hill, includes description of each room located at Saint John.
Steeves House Museum
Colonial 1812 mansion filled with light from massive windows with additions became 6,000 square feet, includes images and directions located at Hillsborough.

No comments:

Post a Comment